evasion download - iOS 7.0 - 7.0.6
Best freeware to jailbreak iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5S, iPad 2, iPad mini and iPods - 1.0.8
Direct links to Download Evasion for Jailbreak iOS 7 to 7.0.6. Evasion just released new Jailbreak for iOS 7 - 7.0.6 breaking the long waiting of iOS7 users. New Evasion7 1.0.8 is compatible with any iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS iOS 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.0.5, 7.0.6. Download links updates to Latest version of Evasion7 1.0.8
iOS 7.1.2 jailbreak with PanGu
Now you can jailbreak iOS 7.1 - 7.1.2 with PanGu. PanGu is untethered and hassle free. You can upgrade your iPhone iPad iPod to iOS 7.1.2 and jailbreak using pangu 1.1. The new version is available for Windows and MAC. Download Pangu latest version here.
Apple released iOS 7.1 with Carplay, Touch ID improvements and Visual enhancements.
- Apple just released iOS 7.1 for public after long experiments and several beta versions. You still have the choice to avoid upgrading iOS 7.1 and keep your jailbreak as it is since there is no clue how to jailbreak iOS 7.1.
- iOS 7.0.6 released for all devices with mainly fix SSL connection verification problems. evad3rs released the updated version evasi0n1.0.6 with compatible to untethered jailbreak iOS 7.0.6. iOS 6.1.6 also released for iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4 which still not possible to jailbreak.
- Evasion7 just updated for jailbreak iOS 7.0.5. the latest version is Evasi0n 1.0.5. Download evasion 1.0.5 with our direct download links to untethered jailbreak iOS 7.0.5 devices
- Available for iPhone 5S, 5C
- Mainly fixed compatibility of Chinese networks
- evasion 7.1 doesn't exist. But people are looking for solutions to Jailbreak iOS 7.1 and they guess something called evasion 7.1 might help. There is no clue of developing evasion 7.1 or any other tool similar to evasi0n 7.1 from evad3rs. Since apple has fixed evasion exploits with iOS 7.1 evasion not support anymore to jailbreak iOS 7.1. So we can't expect an updated version evasion 7.1 to jailbreak iOS 7.1. The only possible jailbreak for iOS 7.1 is geeksn0w which works only on iPhone 4 and it's tethered. We hope someone will release an untethered jailbreak for iOS 7.1 soon as evasion 7.1 or under any other name. We will update ASAP the tool released
- support for 7.0_11A466 that shipped with some 5s and 5c iPhones
- "bundled repository package information could not be refreshed/updated by Cydia" error fixed. Cydia package lists also updated
- Updated to support iOS 7.0.6 jailbreak
- evasion 1.0.5 supports for jailbreak iOS 7.0.5
- Updated to fix security issues: now payload kernel restores sysent table and Cydia tar files verification bootstrap code fix .
- The latest update of Evasi0n7 1.0.3 for better experience of untethered jailbreak iOS 7.x.x. Fixed iPad mini Retina Cellular reboot loop error and double check hfs modification and upgraded bundled Cydia. This evasion7 1.0.3 supported for jailbreak iOS 7.1 beta3 version also.
Evasion7 1.0.2(beta) download - Evad3rs recently released a new updates version of Evasion7. Fixed some minor errors. You can download Evasion7 latest version to Jailbreak iOS7 if you have faced any trouble while Jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod using old Evasi0n7 version.
- 1.0.4: restores sysent table by kernel payload and fixed bootstrap Cydia tar files verification
- 1.0.3: Cydia Bundle Updated, Double check hfs modifications for iPad Mini Retina Cellular reboot loop issue fix, iOS 7.1beta3 supported
- 1.0.2 (beta): fixed reboot loop of iPad 2 wifi
- 1.0.1: TaiG is not bundled and not installed anymore with evasi0n7 in chinese language operating systems
Jailbreak your iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5S, iPad2, iPad 3, iPad mini, iPod touch with new Evasion7 iOS 7, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4 and iOS 7.1 beta versions. Currently Evasion7 is only available for Windows and MAC. Evasion7 linux version will be released soon.
Watch our video tutorial if you are in any doubt about Jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Evasion7 which running iOS7 to 7.0.4. We are preparing step by step text guide for Evasion7 jailbreak and will be available for download soon.
New Evasion7 works with all models of iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7 or higher
Evasion is the one and only untethered jailbreak for any iPhone, iPad or iPod running on iOS 7 through 7.0.6. Evasion supports latest modem firmwares. Now you have freedom to untethered jailbreak your brand new iPhone 5 or iPad mini and access unlimited tweaks with cydia. Evasion is a completely automated software distributed for totally free of charge. Don't get scammed by paying anyone for jailbreak your apple device. Evasion download is available for most popular operating systems, Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Windows (XP or higher), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- Any iPhone or iPad running iOS 7.0 to 7.0.6 (Ckeck your iOS at Settings / General / About => Version)
- USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Got troubles or unfamiliar with jailbreak? Watch our video tutorial for evasion jailbreak for clarify the process of evasion. We are also preparing step by step troubleshoot for overcome evasion jailbreak errors.
Timely made changes, Improvements and bug fixes to Evasion untethered jailbreak tool from release - up to now. Check what they have done for you
- We have many complaints from our fans Over The Air updates of iOS7 may occur failure of Jailbreak and stuck the device in Apple Logo. If you have faced and held in such condition, The best thing to do is update and / restore your device into iOS 7.0.4 (latest version) and start a fresh Jailbreak.
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before Evasion download. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can't be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose 'Open.' On the ensuing dialogue box, choose 'Open' as well.
- evasi0n is a production of evad3rs
- @phoenixdev for his research
@Surenix for evad3rs and evasi0n designs
Hanéne Samara for her work on evasi0n GUI
@chronicdevteam and @iphone_dev for their support
Kiki the cat for the inspiration